Fresh Burger. Grow with us!
We’re taking a fresh and exciting approach to the burger market.
Come along for the ride!
Fresh Burger is a fast-growing boutique restaurant chain building a reputation for a simple menu featuring the best and freshest ingredients. Our burgers and fries are so good that going anywhere else is simply unthinkable.
Fresh Burger was launched in 2013 when Jacques Kavafian couldn’t find a classic burger in his hometown of Toronto. Jacques decided to seize the moment, and Fresh Burger’s first location was an instant success.
Nine years later, we're more convinced than ever that classic burgers are a compelling franchise opportunity for entrepreneurs.
Why Fresh Burger
Our operating model is about simplicity and making it easy to own and manage a business. It starts with our limited menu: four classic burger combos, fries, and poutine. You can better control your costs and maximize profits.
Our operating hours are better; our restaurants operate from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., and franchise fees are accessible for entrepreneurs looking to break into the quick-service restaurant market.
What does Fresh Burger do?
We make amazingly delicious burgers from Canadian Angus beef that turn customers into evangelists. Our mouth-watering fries are made with Ontario Kennebec potatoes, exclusively supplied by two farms. All our food is fresh. You will never find freezers in our restaurants.
- A simple (and mouth-watering!) menu at competitive prices
- Comprehensive training
- Support with site selection, business plan negotiation, construction and equipment procurement, and supplier relationships.
- Cost-effective franchise and royalty fees. The cost for a 1,500 sq. foot location starts from $375,000.
- Prime locations are available in Ontario and Quebec.
- Easy to control inventory and costs.
- A willingness to be an owner-operator
- A passion for entrepreneurship
- Strong customer service skills
- Belief in the value of high-quality food
“As a young entrepreneur, I was excited about the opportunity to own a franchise. The advice and support from Fresh Burger and the franchise community have been invaluable. I’m proud to run a business that offers burgers so good that many customers return several times a week.”
- Armaan Divecha
- Franchise Fee: $37,500 CAD
- Minimum Investment: $375,000 - $450,000 CAD
- Cash required: $200,000 CAD
- Royalties: 6%
- Advertising: 2%